Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Prenup hangover

This shoot was done last Sunday, February 26, 2012, but apparently, we still have our prenup hangover ;-)
And who wouldn't?  When you've got three (yes, three!) amazing lady photographers, a very talented make-up artist, and a very good hairstylist, you've got one amazing photo shoot.

Originally, we only had two photographers:  Liz Ranola and Anj Ong from Imagine Nation.  We got their prenup service for free when we joined Before I Do Pre-wedding workshop last November.  However, when we shot some scenes at Little Tokyo, another lady photographer from Imagine Nation, Madoka Kashiwazaki, joined in.  What a blessing!  Plus, I finally met my wedding hair and make-up artists, Nhot Bituin and Rae Venturanza.  I knew I can relax because I'm in very good hands with these talented, creative and highly reliable suppliers  ;-)

I earlier featured the shots taken by our prenup main photographer, Liz Ranola.  Check out her works at http://lizranola.blogspot.com/ and http://lizranola.carbonmade.com/.  This time, let me share some of what Madoka captured.  Please check out her blog at http://madoka.com.ph/.  Oh, and please try their family-run restaurant, Riozen at Little Tokyo, Makati City.  We loved the salmon sushi featured in the shoot, but they do offer other authentic Japanese food that will satisfy your cravings.  We'll definitely be back!

Enjoy the rest of the pictures!

It was still day time when this was shot.  I don't know how they made it into night time but I know only of one thing:  I really do have very awesome photographers.  Thank God for their creativity!
This was shot inside Riozen in Little Tokyo.  That salmon sushi tasted sooooo good.  We're definitely going back!
Our photographers saw the Kanji on the lanterns, and decided to shoot us with those lanterns as background.  I'm so happy with the outcome.  We really did look like we were in Tokyo in this shoot, didn't we? 
Here's Madoka's take of us in that Little Tokyo bridge.  Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment