Friday, April 27, 2012

Updates on an April Afternoon

Hello.  Wow, it's already almost the end of April, and I haven't even moved a single bit forward in my wedding preps!  Oh noooooo!!!!!!

March was a killer month for me, because I finished all the requisites and requirements for my graduate studies.  Thank you, God, because now I can marry M.  Hahahaha!!!!!  Years ago, my mom and dad told me that I have to finish first my degree before they give me their blessing.  Well, I kept my end of the bargain, so......LOL :-D

My beloved M (in blue shirt) taking a photo of me :-)

When April went by, I only had about 10 working days, and then I was off to The Japan Foundation Manila again for training.  It will end on May 22, 2012.  It's a very intensive training, but we're glad about the pressure.  Sometimes a little more pressure speeds up the learning process and helps us retain information hehehe :-)

posing at the new JFM office 

I'm really beyond blessed, and I can't thank God enough for all the blessings He has given me this year.  2012 isn't even halfway over at this time, but it already feels like it's the best year of my life so far.

But as for wedding preps, I have to rush many things.  This is the first time I am cramming.  When I looked at my calendar, wow, it's now only 4 months and a few days to go before our big day, and I haven't even settled our invitations, seat plan, menu (!), music play list, and a whole lot more.  Oh, and I haven't even mentioned the papers for our marriage license!  Gasp!  :-p

By May, I will be fitting my gown for the first time.  I hope I could still shed some pounds before I fit the dress.  Vangie already warned me that it will be very difficult to adjust it once it already has the beadworks and lace.

My, oh my, how time flies!  How's your own wedding preps?

No comments:

Post a Comment