Thursday, March 22, 2012

Still High and Updates

a shot at the staircase

It has been almost a month since our prenup photoshoot with the girls of Imagine Nation, Liz, Angelene and Madoka.  But as you know, I still have prenup hang-over even if it was already a long time ago.

The events of the past few days are just downright crazy.  I defended my thesis last Tuesday, and praise God, I passed it.  I'm graduating this April!  I'm so excited to wear my sablay already.  But first, I need to sit down and finish my paper's revisions.

Which means I'll have to say good bye for now as I haven't caught a wink for the last 36 hours :-(  Boo, eye bags.  After this I really am going back to posting over at W@W and updating this blog.

Oh, and I haven't told you yet.  We bought our wedding rings already :-)  But I'm getting ahead of myself.  I'll save that for another post :-p
  

No comments:

Post a Comment