Wednesday, May 30, 2012

At 92 days...

at the Meijijingu, Tokyo, Japan
May 2012
Hello.  I'm back.  I was on Japanese language training for much of the summer, afterwhich we went to Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo and Saitama for the immersion program.  It was a fun and very fulfilling training and one that deserves a future post.  Abangan.

Being soooo busy this summer meant having to shelve for the meantime some preps work.  As I type on my keyboard, I am both excited and nervous at the same time to be reminded that as of today, I only have 92 days to prepare for our wedding.  Whew! 92?  I had 200++ just a few months ago!

Last Saturday, Sweetie and I tried to scout around for my wedding shoes (yes, I do have a hands-on groom!).  To my dismay, I always end up with the perfectly-fitting shoes but very very high heels, or a pair with the perfect height but ill fit.  So we dropped by The Wedding Library and met with Ms. Mari of Perfect Match.  I'm 70% for having my shoes custom-made but with a design I can use after the wedding.  Hmmm....let's see......
Last Sunday, I tried on my gown, while my entourage including our moms, had their measurements taken.  All I can say is that the gown was beautiful, and that I need to lose weight.  Hahahahaha!!!!!!

Because I couldn't post my gown here, I'll just leave you an image I will use as inspiration for my flower girls...

Last Monday, I submitted our marriage license requirements which we can claim on June 8.  Yehey!

So this is how it feels to have your wedding only 92 days away.  Next stop is the invitation, monograms and decors.  Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment