Thursday, May 31, 2012

Inspirations galore!

I wrote a while ago that Sweetie and I tried to look around for my wedding shoes.  And I ended up broken hearted with the price (as steep as Php6000 a pair) or the design or fit.  So I just scoured the net for some inspirations.  Here are the ones that made it to the final cut:

Stella Luna pumps in fuschia pink

Another Stella Luna creation

Perfect Match in gray

Perfect Match in white

Nine West jack peep toe

Because I saw a lot of good designs on the internet, I got all the more confused as to whether I'll have a closed pair of shoes (original idea) or a sandals-type (plan B).  Waaaa!!!!!! :-D

My peg for our wedding day :-)

I will decide soon what design I will have custom-made by Perfect Match :-)
Yey!  Thank you, Lord!


2 comments:

  1. hi isa! i bought my shoes at Payless for P1250 only but they are comfy and I loooooove them! I looked really tall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dei,

    Thanks for the tip :-) I considered Payless too kaso lahat ng magustuhan ko hindi maganda ang fit :-( I guess it's the structure of my foot. But I will do check them out pag may mga designs na pwde sa akin, kahit hindi na for the wedding. BTW, I saw your shoes, and it's really cute and girly :-) It suits a sweet girl like you :-)

    ReplyDelete