Friday, June 29, 2012

Updates as of June 29, 2012

Sixty-two days to go 'til our big day.  Wow.  Crunch time, this is it!!!!!!

To date, we have accomplished the following:
  1. Paid almost 85% of our food and beverage expenses at Enderun Colleges
  2. Gave the go signal for the production of my customized bridal footwear by Miss Mari of My Perfect Shoes.  I'll be claiming my shoes around second week of July.  Exciting!  In the end, I had it done in my favorite color, pink.
  3. Sent Sweetie's barong and pants to our ever-reliable uniform supplier in the officer.  I will post the pictures once I get them.  I gave the barong and pants around two weeks ago, and they finished everything in just a little over a week.  I am sooo confident that this supplier will deliver excellently, like they always do.  In fact, they sew for major companies in our city like Mercury Drug, PLDT, Banco De Oro, among others.  Abangan.
  4. Finalized my monogram and invite suite courtesy of the talented Miss Joy of The Monogram Hub, and sent them to Print Divas who will be printing my invites.  Yey!  I'm so happy with our monogram and invitations, plus all the other extra stuff I got from Sis Joy.  She's super nice and super talented too.  Even my AE from Print Divas was so impressed with her work.  
A sneak peak of what Sis Joy of The Monogram Hub came up for me :-)


Oooh, and let's not forget the other things I need to do:
  1. Draw up song list for the ceremony and reception
  2. Follow up the officiating pastor 
  3. Decide whether to get a host or not
  4. Draft the program for the reception (if any)
  5. Create the AVP of prenup pics
  6. Make a mood board of our stage and table set ups
  7. Send to Sis Joy the size of our tarpaulin backdraft
  8. And so much more!
Panic time! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment