Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Prenup: Round 2

As you know, we had our first prenuptial photoshoot last February courtesy of Imaginenation's Liz Ranola and Angelene Ong when we attended the Before I Do Pre-wedding Workshop.  The seminar-workshop was really very practical and insightful, and we highly recommend it to all who are getting married.  As an added bonus, we were given a free prenuptial photoshoot which was a truly memorable and fun experience.  Even if we started at around 2PM and ended at almost 8PM, we enjoyed it so much.  So imagine our happiness when our main photographer offered to do a second shoot with us --- free of charge!  Wow!!! Thank you so much, Lord, for this additional blessing!

So without further ado, here's our second prenup shoot taken at our beloved UP Diliman :-)  Why UP?  Well, we are both alumni of the university.  This is also where we first met.  :-)

Enjoy, folks!


at the Academic Hall overlooking the Amphitheater
Hahaha I felt like a politician's wife here.
With the oblation as a background
M + I
Props we didn't get to use last time
A must-read :-)
My favorite photo from this set :-)
Check out the "vendor"
Cheese flavor!
Did you know that we first laid our eyes on each other on a UPD Ikot jeep?  We were supposed to meet around 4PM of April 18, but then we both arrived in UP a little earlier.....
Check out the sign board :-)

My make-up artist (no, it's not Rae, who did a wonderful job with our first prenup and who will do my wedding make-up) didn't arrive, so I ended up doing my own hair and make-up.  But I think I looked okay with very light foundation and just lipstick, plus Liz was really good in coaching us with the poses, considering we are soooo shy.  So I just let it go and posed anyway :-)  When I finally got my CD of the pictures, I was really glued to the screen of my pc.  The pictures were really vibrant and great, and the outcome was more than what we had expected ---- not because of us, but because we were in the hands of a very artistic and talented girl behind the lens.

I didn't expect that God would give us a second prenup through Liz.  So thank you, God, for this wonderful surprise, and for blessing Liz with so much talent :-)

Next on my blog backlog:  my gown and other updates! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment