Monday, November 21, 2011

Cupcakes Invasion

I really must have such a sweet tooth to write about this and this.

And now here's what I give you, dear readers, for tonight:  fantastic polvoron cupcakes by Double Delights!
Yes, you read it right:  polvoron and cupcakes in one.  I was so curious how they tasted because they looked so cute and so nice.  I bought myself four pieces today.  I had such a hard time picking out the top 4 cutest cupcakes, so I just chose a blue angry bird, a zombie, a Santa Claus, and a rose.  

Here's how they looked when inside the plastic case

Here's how they looked without the plastic cover

Side shot....I love how cute the zombie is!
(Is that an oxymoron?  hehehe)

The rose looks cuter in person than here on my photos

Wanna order?  Here are the details.

The cupcakes were a bit pricy at php35 per piece.  But judging by the artistry and labor that went into the production, I think I'd give them 5 out of 5.  Maybe I can give these cute ones to my bearers, flower girls and kiddie relatives.

How about you, what's your latest wedding-related find?  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment