Tuesday, November 1, 2011

J + P

J and P are related to me via the school where I am connected with.  Actually, P is the one I know more, since P and I have been together in the same community since 2006.  I was blessed to have been an honored guest in this wedding.  Last August, when I first got the news that they're getting married, we were all ecstatic!  And who wouldn't be?  It is pretty obvious that J loves P so much.  She has chosen well, and she deserves the happiness.

Here are some pics I personally took during their fun and intimate ceremony at St. Francis of Assisi Church in Mandaluyong:










J and P chose to hold their early dinner reception at Tanghalang Pasigueno.  Click here to read about a previous blog I made about this awesome venue.


The last two very artistic shots of J + P are not by me.  I grabbed them from their talented photographer, James Valenzuela.




Congratulations and best wishes, J and P!  May your marriage be filled with happiness and blessings from the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment