Sunday, September 4, 2011

Two Can be Such a Good Number...

2011 Anniversary Portrait
 
I haven't blogged about it in detail, but yes, last Tuesday, August 30, we turned two.  Isn't it amazing?
I could still recall that precise moment when Sweetie and I met at a Bible study being formed in New Manila, met up again in one of the premiere universities in our country, went out on a date and talked about life and our faith in a coffee shop in Katipunan on that hot afternoon of April 19, 2008, and as they say, the rest was history. It's been a wonderful twenty-four months being in an exclusive dating relationship with such a godly, humble, affectionate and level-headed man who is God's answer to my prayer. 

Happy anniversary, Sweetie.  I love you!
あいしています、マテオーさま!

No comments:

Post a Comment