Friday, September 30, 2011

Vedasto Leather Bags

What do you plan to give to your principal sponsors and both of your parents (at least for the female ones)?  It's easy shopping for the males --- ties, hankies, and the works.  But to shop for females is quite a feat since there are a myriad of choices out there.  I really have a hard time thinking about what gift to give, since those who will be our sponsors practically have everything.  Until I remember one of my all-time favorite leather goods supplier / vendor:  Vedasto Leather Goods.  Take a look at their sample bags, and you'll see what I mean:

 I'd love to own one of these
 Simple but beautiful
 This will be perfect for a weekday
 Cute details
 The banig-inspired bag
 Something to brighten up your day
 A twist to the usual rectangular shoulder bag
 Gray or tan?
 Bright is in
 Vegetable tan leather
 I love this too.  I have the matching pencil cases and purse
 I love this.  I think this one only costs Php 3,000
 Happy colors
 Something to put your wallet and beauty essentials
A two-toned goodie

Vedasto makes leather bags, purses, wallets and brief cases.  They also manufacture traditional give-aways like key chains, cups, mugs and other products depending on orders.  All goods are proudly 100% Filipino made.
For more info, you may contact:

Vedasto Delos Reyes / Paulyn Delos Reyes
Telefax # 02-9224668
Mobile # 0921-6975574 / 0918-9441265
Email add:  vedasto_leathergoods@yahoo.com    
Website:  http://vedasto-leathergood.page.tl/ 

*  All pictures taken from the Vedasto website.

2 comments:

  1. Regret buying a Vedasto bag. They have poor quality control and still sell their bags with damaged leather and poor stitching. I tried to have it replaced but they refused to change it. JUST WASTED MY HARD EARNED MONEY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same experience. They promised me Lifetime Warranty but did not replace the damaged bag I bought. Hindi na ako bibili sa Vedasto.

    ReplyDelete