Wednesday, October 19, 2011

From the H2B.....

H2B and I are set to attend the first of a seven-week series of wedding seminars in our church tomorrow night (yey!!!!).  One of the prerequisites was to answer a 10-page questionnaire which believe it or not, turned out to be such a joyous task despite the fact that we barely made it to the deadline set for the completion of the questionnaires  ;-)

Because H2B asked me to be the one to submit it to the church last Sunday, I was able to take a peek of his own answers. [Insert big smile here]   ;-)

Pardon the cheese, but hey, this is my blog! Hehehe  ;-)  Here are some words from the soon to be groom:

List 3 best memories from your dating experience with your partner:
1.  Visiting her house for the first time, during which they had no electricity and we ate dinner by candle light
2.  Getting to know her mother for the first time during a dunner date in Podium with both of them
3.  My partner staying beside me at the hospital after my sinus surgery.  She took care of me then.

How did you know that your partner is the one for you to marry? What guidelines did you use?
I had been praying for a Godly life partner who will be caring and loving to me.  God gave her to me as an answer.  The super sign that confirms this in my life was how she never left me when I returned home to the Philippines ---- jobless and how she stayed beside me when I got hospitalized due to sinus and had surgery back in year 2009.  As an added bonus, she seems to cherish me and is very sweet.  She looks forward to speak with me and to share her life experiences with me everyday.

Awww ;-)

I found more answers that are equally kilig-inducing and makes me twitterpat.  But let me just reserve them for myself for now hehehehe ;-)

I really am one lucky, lucky, blessed girl  ;-)

4 comments:

  1. hi! this is sis Dei from w@w grouo. taga-ccf ka din pala! apir! same venu pa tayo kunsakali... enjoy the premarital counseling :) masaya yan! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dei!
    Tapos na kayo? I'm so happy with Enderun. Pinagpray talaga namin. God bless and hope to hear more from you sa w@w. Kung nasa counseling ka at kasabay kita, see you every thursday! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Isa! tapos na kami since February pa :) i'm now attending GLC 2 every thursday din yun kaya minsan nakikita ko yung mga couples sa 4th floor hehe :) God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Dei,

    Wow, that's nice. Nakapag-GLC2 ka na! Nung time ko, tinapos ko lahat ng Bible studies dyan. I wish I have more free time now. So nag BSF na muna ako. See you around!

    ReplyDelete