Monday, October 31, 2011

Last Hurrah for Supplier Booking for October 2011

When M and I formally began talking about our own wedding, I initially wanted it in the morning.  I love the idea of having our portraits done with the available natural lighting, which is what the guys and gals of Imagine Nation Photography expertly and effortlessly do.  However, upon consultation with my family, nobody wants to wake up at 4AM for a 9AM ceremony, save for my older sister who served a lunchtime reception for her own wedding in 1998.  So there you go.  We moved the wedding to around 2PM so we can have an early dinner.  With this new schedule came the question:  who do we get to provide lights and sounds for our big day?  I must admit, booking a lights and sounds supplier can be tricky.  We know nothing about this aspect, and so we had to turn to reliable sources to make a shortlist of names to consider.

Thankfully, Elmer's name consistently appears in the Weddings at Work forum of which I am a member.  And w@w brides have nothing but praises for Rejectkrew's excellent customer care and delivery of services.  After meeting him today, wow, I was blown away by his kindness and generosity.  Elmer and I exchanged emails first before M and I sealed the deal today at French Baker, SM North, so I was well-informed of the services and equipment I can expect on our wedding.  I told him that friends are going to be performing and singing for us on our big day, and he gladly upgraded our equipment at no extra cost.  Talk about going the extra mile!!!

I thought the meeting is going to be short, because even before I emailed him, just based on the feedback from w@w I already wanted to book him.  But we talked for about an hour, because somewhere in the middle of our discussion, H2B and Elmer exchanged notes about their love for PS3 and those role-playing video games they love to play (I have no idea at all what this is all about...).  ;-)  Oh well, what guys preoccupy themselves with when we're not around hehehe ;-)

If you're looking for a highly reliable and affordable lights and sounds supplier, get Rejectkrew.  I am just so glad we did.  We don't understand a thing or two about lights and sounds but Elmer got us so excited about our big day.  Booking Elmer is one of the best decisions M and I have made for this wedding.  I am just so grateful to God for directing us to suppliers who are not only good at their craft but also serve with passion and excellence.  And thanks again to Weddings at Work by husband and wife team John and Benz Rana for the many blessings that this forum has directly and indirectly contributed to our wedding preps ;-)  If you're a future bride or groom, do sign up in this forum.

----






The pictures above are sample actual works of Rejectkrew as taken from their website.  Email Elmer at funkymix08@hotmail.com for more information.

2 comments:

  1. hi...is your wedding at RMH? who's your event stylist? and caterer? i liked the stage set-up and the balloon effect...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.
    The pictures on this article are from the website of Rejectkrew. They're not from my wedding. You can check out http://rejectkrew.multiply.com/. Are you having a wedding at RMH? Elmer has done lots of weddings there. Shoot him an email at funkymix08@hotmail.com for more info. God bless!

    ReplyDelete