Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Photobooth --- to have or not?

Thanks to the wonders of extended banking hours, internet, email, and text messaging, H2B and I have already reserved and paid the down payment for our non-negotiable suppliers.  I know that the wedding budget will keep on getting bigger so as early as now we need to be focused and stick to it.  As I have said previously, we need to think clearly and not be overwhelmed with the many choices out there.  Couples should clearly define what are their must have's and just the mere nice to have's.

Let me now write about one of my nice to have's.  As a shutterbug myself, I am thrilled with the idea of having more photographers in my wedding.  I'd gladly hire a different team of photographers to work with Noel if I could.  So getting a photobooth will be a dream come true for me.  It has also become a staple in weddings very recently.  However, let me be quick to say that as of now, this is just a nice to have.

Last Friday, I attended a thanksgiving dinner cum birthday party for one of the respected DepEd officials in our city.  She was also about to retire, so this dinner meant so much to all of us who work in Pasig.  Guess what was one of the features of her day?  A photobooth from Picsteria, lovingly shouldered by some people from the Division!

Picsteria offers four packages:
2-hour standard package for only Php 7,500
2-hour deluxe package for only Php 8,500
3-hour deluxe package for only Php 9,500
4-hour deluxe package for only Php10,500

Should I get one for our big day?  Let me pray about it first.

Meantime, let me end this with a sample print-out.  It's super clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment