Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sneak Peek: Boracay

I never liked Boracay.  I have always had visions of men and women in skimpy attire, frolicking along the white sand coasts and showing off their gorgeous bodies in broad daylight.  Boracay for me meant partying all night until the wee hours of the morning, consuming all the booze, rocking to the loudest sounds, and just doing everything in a wild way.  So for me, it's no, No, and NO to Boracay.

Until I visited and went there myself in April 2010.

I still hate all the things I mentioned above, but now, I am a proud Boracay convert.  Fine, white sand + pristine, blue waters + excellent accommodations + good food + sunny weather = a relaxing vacation I can do over and over again.

Oooh, Bora.  Bring it on!













No comments:

Post a Comment