Thursday, January 19, 2012

Portraits

The pictures (and video) are all that will be left of us after our wedding.  Guests would just probably throw away the invitations after our wedding.  The female bridal entourage members would just fold up their dresses and save them for another occasion, if at all they opt to reuse them.  The flowers would just wilt and die in a week's time from our big day.  But not the pictures (and video).  They're my only reminder of how we began Day 1 as husband and wife.

I'm a lurker of awesome photographers' websites and blogs even way before I got engaged.  And to say that I'm a shutterbug (albeit, not a good one hehehe) is an understatement.  I've got hundreds of picture files on my hard drive, and much more of those that are related to weddings.  So it was just natural for me to save and store great portraits I see every now and then.

Here's a sample of what I have on my PC:

Photo Credits:  Andy Samaniego

Photo Credits:  Jay Jay Lucas

Photo Credits:  Erron Ocampo

Photo Credits:  Nelwin Uy

Photo Credits:  Mango Red





Photo Credits:  Dino Lara
Photo Credits:  Mimi and Karl


Photo Credits:  Toto Villaruel

and of course, I won't forget a shot by our official photographer, Noel Salazar

More to come :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment