Saturday, December 24, 2011

Gown Inspirations - Part 2

A few blogs ago, I wrote about some of the bridal gowns I've seen online which I'm eyeing as inspirations for my own.  Well, it seems there's some sort of revelation here : (1)  I am inclined towards a Veluz creation (or a Cecilio Abad gown), though I am not willing to pay for either hehehehehehe ;-p ; (2)  I love, love, love, love lace (alencon, chantilly and corded), some beadings, and tulle skirts ----- and this is saying a lot already since I was initially thinking of donning a non-beaded bridal gown; (3)  I prefer a gown with sleeves (the better to hide those bulging, humongous arms!); and (4)  I like my gown with either an A-line or trumpet / princess cut.

Here are some additional gowns I would be using as inspiration for my Tutuban-made wedding attire.  Whew!  It's so tough deciding what my dress will look like.  Hay, my fashion vocabulary is really....so wanting.  I can't even tell the difference between a dress and a gown (as some designers insist....there's a world of a difference).

Gown by Veluz





Malizza as shot by Jeff and Lisa
Gown by Veluz







Trish as shot by Jeff and Lisa
Gown by Veluz








Joan as shot by Nelwin Uy
Gown by Veluz








Michelle as shot by Jeff and Lisa
Gown by Cecilio Abad








And to end this picture-loaded blog, let me show you some more gorgeous gowns from Casablanca Bridal.  It seems I like sweetheart necklines and A-line / trumpet cuts, too.  Hahaha if only I have the body to go with these exquisite pieces of clothing   :-)










How about you?  What are your bridal inspirations?

1 comment:

  1. Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that.
    iBridalGowns Canada

    ReplyDelete