Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wedding Manicure

I'm not blessed with good-looking hands.  They're short and stout, and add to that the fact that I have skin asthma and a couple of skin allergies which have affected my nails.

Come wedding day, I know my photography team will take lots of shots of me and my engagement and wedding rings.  Hay.  I have visions of myself being captured for posterity with uber ugly hands.  I guess the kikay / vain side of me is acting up again.  Having a french manicure is out of the question already for me, because mine easily break.  I don't grow my nails because I always work with my hands.

Initially, I want to have either of the nail colors from the two pictures below:

Very light and dainty pink
Source:  Managements

Khaki / Beige


But I'm sure other brides have other ideas.  So one night, I browsed through nail lacquers online and with the help of my sisters at W@W,  I discovered these:


Source:  Wedding Tipster

Source:  Metro Beauty


I can't wait to buy my preferred polish and try it on myself.  Oooh, wedding kikay, bring it on!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment