Saturday, December 17, 2011

Gown Inspirations

Eight months and fifteen days before our big day, I find myself staring so hard at these eye-candy, blog-worthy bridal gowns by the 'ít' designer of the decade, Veluz Reyes.  M and I weren't even a couple then, but I would always check her blog and dream that one day I'll get married in a gown made by the one and only queen of bridal couture who gained so much popularity for her embroidery and lace works.  Hahaha but then when reality strikes and budget talks begin, every groom and bride will have to make a choice.  And I chose to scrimp on the gown, since I'll be wearing it only for a day.  Who knows, maybe on our 10th or 25th anniversary, afford ko nang mag-Veluz?  Hehehehe  ;-)

Hay, if only I could get the Disenyo Pandi group to do anything close these dreamy bridal attire:


Mei as shot by Orly Ruiz of Metrophoto 









  



Princess as shot by our official photographer, Noel Salazar of Imagine Nation Photography






Lorna as shot by Dino Lara







Jenny as shot by Jay Jay Lucas

  






Chantilly lace + alencon + tulle = my dream gown

Hay, Tutuban.  Kaya mo ba ito?  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
    iBridalGowns Canada

    ReplyDelete