Monday, December 26, 2011

Grateful

Among a thousand and one items on my list, I am truly awed by and grateful to God ---

For the three decades that God has allowed me to live and enjoy life on this earth
For the challenging yet exciting career (and breaks) that God has allowed me to pursue
For the most awesome family, friends, co-workers and new relationships and ties that God has given me
For the beautiful ring that sits on my finger and for the godly and kindhearted man I will marry next year
For the assurance of eternal life and glorious future I have in Jesus Christ

As I always say during small group meetings at church, the current year has been my best so far.  2011 rocked, but I also do look forward to an even bigger, better and grander 2012.

Thank you, God.  I am truly undeserving of your love and grace; yet, I experience it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment