Monday, December 12, 2011

Look what I found on our mailbox today.

Earlier, I posted about receiving an early Christmas gift from my mom (one of the many, LOL!).  Guess what I found on our mailbox today.  Another set of gifts from no other than the founders of Weddings at Work, Sir Abet and Ma'am Benz Rana!!!!!  Yahoo!!!!!!

It's the W@W Desktop Calendar and W@W Wedding Primer delivered to our house via 2Go!

Close-up shot

Message from the Couple who founded Weddings at Work,
Sir Abet and Ma'am Benz Rana

Of course, by instinct, I checked out our wedding month :-)

Yes, that was me!

And another quotable from me!  :-)

The W@W Wedding Primer --- a must-have for every bride-to-be and groom-to-be.
It's a medium-sized book which contains a lot of very useful tips and info (from real brides at that!) for your special day.
It has lists, checklists and planning forms to get you organized and ready from day 1 to the day you march down the aisle.

The calendar will soon sit on this bedside table/desk.
That cute box right next to the calendar is my coin box which I got from Tiendesitas for only php 130.00

Thank you so much, Sir Abet and Ma'am Benz!

-------
Don't have the wedding primer?
You can get it from your local bookstores in Metro Manila or online via thebookfan.net.  

No comments:

Post a Comment